November 24, 1998
Dear Mr. Bao:
尊敬的包先生:
By this letter I am resigning my position as Quality Engineer, effective immediately.
我写信目的是通知您我要辞去质量工程师的职位,并且立即生效。
Recent circumstances incompatible1 with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.
最近公司发生的一些事情有悖我个人的理念及风格,驱使我更换工作。
I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at ABC Company.
能有机会在ABC公司工作学习,我感到不胜感激。
Sincerely,
Li Da Hua
在英语教学中,要优化语言输出必定离不开优质的'语言输入。这种输入必须基于教学目标,合理创设语言情境,才可以让学生更好地接受。而听了张凝老师的讲座,引发了我的诸多思考,如何创设语言情境,优化语言输出,我们需要做到以下三点:一是给学生搭建一个基于文本的语言支架。二是给学生提供基于学情得语料。可以根据学生的兴趣爱好进行补充,可以激活学生的旧知,可以参考学生的生活,还可以从学生的心灵体验出发……三是教师要给学生展示各色各样的范本。最简单的莫过于诵读示范了,还可以进行表演示范和体态语的示范。总之,在创设情境时,要多关注学生的心灵,倾听学生的心声,学生需要的,适合学生的才是最好的。
尊敬的Ben先生(老板的名字:
①Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XXX company on August 7.
请接受这封辞职信,我将于八月七日正式辞去我在XXX公司的职位。
③Although I have enjoyed my job, I have received an offer for another company that I feel is better suited6 to my career objectives.
虽然很喜欢日前的工作,但我已得到另一家公司提供的'更适合我事业目标的职位。
④Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
感谢您对我的关照,如果您能为我写一封推荐信,我将不胜感激。
⑤I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and XXX the best of luck and future success.
很遗憾我不得不辞职。祝您和XXX公司好运相伴,未来更加兴旺发达。
⑥If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.
如果在工作交接期有需要我做的事情,请通知我。
Sincerely/Fortunately,
真诚的
(your full name
(你的全名
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.