以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
Grandpa was ill. He was lying on the bed all day. He looked haggard and frowned. Originally smooth and round face suddenly added a lot of wrinkles, black and shiny hair also lost the luster of the past, a few strands of white hair quietly climbed to the top of the head.
在我上学的日子里,幸好还有小猫陪在他身边,带给他一些快乐。希望爷爷早日好起来,继续和我一起幸福地生活。
In my school days, fortunately, there are also kittens around him to bring him some happiness. I hope Grandpa will get better soon and continue to live happily with me.
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.