Dear ,
Much to my regret / I amterribly sorry that I am unable to . It is mainly because at that timeI will be full occupied by which is quite out of my expectation, and thatconflicts with your .Therefore I am forced to adjust my schedule and cannot make my presence on your . I sincerely hope thatyou will enjoy a good time. By the way, can we have dinner together some timenext week? I hope to see you soon.
I am really sorry againand I trust that you will understand.
Yours sincerely,
Li Ming
XX年暑假,即将步入大四的我不得不为毕业后的出路做打算。我仔细审视了自身的情况:我热爱所学的电影专业,如想从事相关行业,凭现在学历肯定不够,必须考研。经过综合考虑,我最终报考了中国电影资料馆。
由于考本专业,觉得自己很占优势,所以在备考过程中总是不自觉地放松对自己的要求,一个暑假过去了,复习的进度还是没有任何实质的进展。开学后,论文答辩、实习、聚餐……一系列的活动更是让我把备考忘到了九霄云外。一直到10月份,我还没有系统地复习完一轮。
英语是我考研路上最大的拦路虎,我把最后两个月的时间都给了英语,认真复习,踏实准备,不为高分,但求过线。可问题还是出在了这里:因为过度紧张和不自信,考英语的那三个小时,我不停翻着手中的试卷,却无法看清楚一个单词。考完我就知道这次八成没戏了,但心里还是泛着一丝侥幸。
成绩下来了:总分过线,英语仅差一分,我就这样被梦想拒之门外。看着自己优异的专业课成绩,我怎能甘心?明年再战,这是我当时脑中的第一个想法。
转眼大学就要毕业了,看到一些考研失利的朋友纷纷找到工作,我的心里也起了涟漪。是啊,年龄也不小了,怎么好意思大学毕业了还让父母养着?在朋友的劝说下我也投了几份简历,但都没往心里去。正当我收拾行囊准备进京租房子复习的时候,有家4A广告公司给我打来了电话。我感到惊喜万分,这是家含金量很高的公司,在这里工作一年就相当于给自己镀一层金!家里也为此炸开了锅,家长觉得实践最重要,建议我先去工作,朋友说刚出校园,就应该进社会磨练一下自己的心智。迫于各种压力,我选择了参加工作。心里想着即便这样也是可以复习的,不能放弃自己的梦想,工作再辛苦,还是要利用好每天的空闲时间来复习。
在我最初的计划中,每天早起一小时背单词,晚上下班回家后去附近的大学自习到11点,周六日可以像普通考生那样在自习室复习一整天。可是工作的日子远比我想象中要难。且不说工作量的巨大,光每天挤公交上下班就是一件耗时耗神的力气活,每晚下班后8点才到家,自习的计划也化为泡影,而且4A公司经常要求加班,周末的复习时间也不能保证了。
考研的决心已经消磨殆尽,零零散散地看书、做题,根本没有任何效果,以这样的状态去,结果只能比“一战”更糟。休息日去高校上自习,看着周围全力以赴的应届生,我的心中满是羡慕。也想过辞职全身心备考,但来自各方的压力让我不敢孤注一掷。当努力学习却学不进的时候,心里满是酸涩,我同情我的梦想,也许一切也就只能到此了,在无数个加班的夜晚我都动了放弃的念头。
XX年的考研报名,我没敢参加。转眼一年过去了,我虽然不甘心,却无力改变,我甚至不敢跟任何人再提起考研的事情,害怕得到的回应是质疑,是反对。心里没有任何期待的感觉好可怕,整个人犹如平静的死海,每天麻木的工作、生活,没有激情和动力。
XX年10月底,考研报名截止日前的最后两天,我在网上认识了已经报名的林林。他报考的正是我一战失利时报考的资料馆,这一次他也是“二战”。林林对电影的痴迷始于大学,他在校期间参加了很多DV短片的拍摄,大四那年决定从原本的计算机专业跨考到电影学。由于跨校跨专业,一战的结果还是以失败告终。虽然如此,林林从来没有放弃他的电影梦,在接下来的一年里,他一边工作一边复习,父母的不支持、女友的不理解都成了他路上的极大障碍。报名前不久,女友终于支撑不住同他分手。面对这种变故,林林消沉了几天,但很快他就从伤痛中走出来,打起精神继续投入复习中,他说志同道合的女朋友可以再找,但机会错过可就永失梦想了。他的执着唤起了我内心深处的那个久远的想法,禁不住向他袒露了自己工作和生活的压力,谈到了前一年的放弃,也表达了自己对是否要参加2013年研考的犹豫。听完我半是尴尬半是无助的倾诉,他只说了一句话:“当你知道自己想要什么,全世界都会为你让路,你不去试试,永远没有机会知道自己行不行!”
永远没有机会!我以为自己快要淡忘了,可这几个字还是戳痛了我久藏于心的禁忌。林林的话带给我极大的鼓舞,我开始清晰地意识到,如果就此放弃,我这辈子可能都不会再有机会接近我的电影梦了。当晚我翻出了已经封存打包的.专业书和笔记,一页一页地看:那些红笔画下的痕迹,那些重点篇章的折痕,还有那些吃饭时滴落的油渍……曾经的考研岁月一点一滴地在我的心底铺展开来,谁都知道我喜欢每天晚上站在走廊里背书,冻得手脚冰凉、浑身发抖却依旧大声背诵着《中国电影史》;谁都知道我是自习室里最乐观的那个考生,总是在安慰着那些处于紧张焦虑中的战友;谁都知道我不爱去食堂吃饭,其实那是因为我总是把一天的饭带足,边吃边背知识点;谁都知道我最喜欢没心没肺的大笑,似乎我总是在快乐考研,没有压力,其实谁也不知道我在考研结束以后,连着三天都做了同样的梦:我面对一份试卷,上面没有一道题是我见过的。我愤书疾笔,一边答题一边流泪,一如现在,心中满满的全是绝望与不甘……那一刻,我感到全身的血液在澎湃地翻涌,肩膀在不能自已地颤抖着。我明白,我在承受梦想的责备。
听着《最初的梦想》,那句“最想要去的地方,怎么能在半路就返航”在耳畔久久回荡,在那个微凉的夜,我噙着热泪完成了XX年研考的网上报名。天一亮,我努力睁开着红肿的眼睛去公司辞了职。回来的路上,我终于可以畅快淋漓地放声大笑,我从来没有那么清醒、坚定过,梦想就如同那颗最甜的樱桃,触手可及。
考研是一场孤独和绝望的旅程,光有不服输的信念和孤注一掷的勇气是不够的。等我完成工作的交接,生活费与房租的分配,还有各种杂七杂八事情的处理,一切安排就绪已经到了11月下旬。由于只剩一个多月的时间准备考研了,整个12月,我几乎做到了拼命的极限。
在这个月里,我喝掉了2箱红牛,3箱六个核桃,4盒咖啡,平均每天睡三四个小时。每天天不亮就会爬起来,由于担心睡眠不足会犯困,起床后就先灌上一瓶红牛和两包咖啡,上午背一上午专业课,午休的时间从来舍不得去睡,基本都是边吃饭边做政治模拟题,一到下午两点,我就按照考研英语的时间去模考,在红牛和咖啡的帮助下强打起精神来做英语真题,等复习到晚上12点有些困意了,就再拿咖啡顶着,一直坚持到凌晨两三点。这么坚持到后半期,我已经胃痛到夜里睡不着觉了。由于时间紧迫,我有三分之一的时间都浪费在自我怀疑上了,每天都会崩溃到流泪,每天都有那么一会儿实在坚持不下去。很多时候,我强打起精神看书,大声朗读着讲义笔记,恐惧的泪水却在不知不觉间布满整个脸庞。最终平复我内心那份焦虑的还是我对梦想的笃定,为梦想花光几乎是最后一丝力气的那一刻,我的内心却出奇地平静,我知道她要来了。
初试、复试、录取,真正重返考场,日子竟这么轻描淡写地过来了。天道酬勤,水到渠成,我从未想到梦想的实现竟可以如此云淡风轻,我也永远不会忘记那段后学生时代尴尬、犹疑、艰苦的考研往事。
关于卷面
为助力考生在中考语文作文中取得高分值,提醒考生,一篇生动的作文,如果卷面不整,分数就不会高。
同学们必须记住,考场作文,是阅卷老师读了你的作文后打分的。卷面的整洁、写字的工整、段落结构的协调,都直接影响着阅卷老师的视力感觉,对阅卷老师的打分心理产生冲击。一个好的卷面,即使作文不怎么出色,分数也不会少。一篇生动的作文,如果卷面不整,分数就不会高。
很多同学写字并不好,你们在考场上一定要记住,必须一笔一划写清楚,不要太大,也不要太小。千万别写得太潦草。你不认真,阅卷老师也不会认真。
关于文体
国家教育部关于中考的《指导意见》中,对作文的要求是:不得设置审题障碍,要淡化文体要求,鼓励学生写真情实感。据此,我们可以明确地准备记叙文一种体裁。同学们在备考的时候,要阅读优秀的记叙文范文,掌握几种叙事方法。譬如:开头情景渲染、开门见山点题、中间注意插叙等等。
这里提一下小应用文。小应用文今年中考八成要考,大家要注意。书信、通知、颁奖词、短信、导语、简单的说明文、分析概括某种现象等,可能还会出现。建议大家查查资料,把去年中考语文试卷的小作文题复习一遍,做到有备无患。
关于标题
根据新课标精神,近两年的作文发生了一些变化。其中最大的变化是:命题和半命题作文成为主流。去年的中考作文,命题作文约占70%,半命题约占7.5%,话题和材料作文,占15%。即使出现了材料作文,有些也是二选一题目。
Dear Mr.Smith,
I am indeed very sorry that I missed the examination on International Business English Writing you gave last Friday. I feel awful about it and want you to know what happened that day.
I suddenly fell sick early that morning and my parents had to send me to the hospital.Please find enclosed a copy of the medical bill.
I sincerely hope you can understand my situation and accept my apology. I would appreciate your allowing me to take a make-up examination. I will come to your office during your office hour on Monday to discuss this possibility with you. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Sincerelyyours,
Wang Hua
To Whom It May Concern,
I am a student in this university who regularly comes to the library to spend my spare time. Generally speaking, the services you offer here is quite good; however, I have some suggestions for you to adopt.
To begin with, will you please prolong the time for reading? In the daytime, most of the students are having class, so they can’t come to the library. Moreover, some of the books on shelves are out of date. If you are so kind as to provide us some books such as the latest magazines, we will be greatly honored.
I really wish to have a more comfortable library. I would like to extend my greatest appreciation if you are so kind to take my suggestions into consideration. /Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely yours,
Li Ming
猴子王
All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.
一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。
Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.
狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。
Rabbit: Who will be the judge?
兔子:谁来做裁判呢?
Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.
狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。
Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.
熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。
Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.
兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!
Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.
熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。
Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.
兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。
Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!
狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!
Duck: Okay. Let’s go!
鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!
Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。
Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…
兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…
Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.
熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…
Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.
狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。
The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。
Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.
兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。
Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.
熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。
Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.
狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。
Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.
熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。
All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.
所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。
Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.
狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。
Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.
动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。
Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.
狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。
Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.
熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。
Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.
兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。
Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.
狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。
Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。
Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!
狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。
Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!
猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。
All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.
猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。
Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?
兔子:他怎么了?
Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.
熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。
The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.
猴子国王开始对周围的\'动物发号施令。
Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.
猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。
Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.
一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。
Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.
狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。
Bear: How do we do that?
熊:我们该怎么做呢?
Rabbit: I have an idea.
兔子:我有一个主意。
Bear: What is it?
熊:什么主意?
The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.
动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。
Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?
狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?
Monkey: Not bad.
猴子:不错。
Fox: Are you busy right now?
狐狸:你现在忙吗?
Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?
猴子:不忙。怎么啦?
Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.
狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。
Monkey: Really? Where is that?
猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?
Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.
狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。
Monkey: Well then, let’s go.
猴子:好吧,我们走吧。
The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.
猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。
Monkey: Where is the food?
猴子:哪有吃的啊?
Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.
狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。
Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.
猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!
As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。
Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!
猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!
Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!
兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!
Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.
猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!
Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.
狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。
Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!
猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!
Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.
熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。
MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.
寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.