于是,小熊兜兜带着自己仅有的100童话币和2块面包,开始了它的离家出走之旅……
第一次离开妈妈羽翼的小熊兜兜跌跌撞撞的走在与家相反的路上。天,慢慢黑了起来,周围的树木好像变了一个模样,阴森得吓人。小熊兜兜开始害怕起来……这时候,一对绿色的眼睛亮了起来,紧接着,无数双绿眼睛跟着亮了起来……小熊兜兜恐惧的看着无数匹野狼从草丛里慢慢的走出来,贪婪的看着自己,小熊兜兜无助极了,它好想妈妈,好想好想……豆大的眼珠像断了线一般从小熊兜兜的眼眶中流出,可是这并不能阻止野狼前进的步伐。野狼慢慢的靠近着小熊兜兜,就在野狼离小熊兜兜半米的`时候,一个戴着深紫色魔法帽身穿深紫色魔法袍还骑着会飞扫帚的身影一闪而过,只留给那些野狼一个潇洒的背影。小熊兜兜感觉预想中的疼痛没有到来,反而有一种漂浮在空中的感觉,可等到他睁眼的时候,却是在一个满是药水的小屋里。小熊兜兜欣喜极了,他以为自己终于得救了,连忙向那正在调制药水的女巫道谢。女巫桀桀一笑,说,不用谢,我这锅汤正好需要一只幼熊来做调料。小熊兜兜一听,脸都吓白了,这哪是得救啊,分明就是刚出虎穴又如狼窝啊……(欲知后事如何,请看下回分解)
Jane Eyre is a first-person narrative of the title character, a small, plain-faced, intelligent and honest English orphan. The novel goes through five distinct stages: Jane's childhood at Gateshead, where she is abused by her aunt and cousins; her education at Lowood School, where she acquires friends and role models but also suffers privations; her time as the governess of Thornfield Manor, where she falls in love with her Byronic employer, Edward Rochester; her time with the Rivers family at Marsh's End (or Moor House and Morton, where her cold clergyman-cousin St John Rivers proposes to her; and her reunion with and marriage to her beloved Rochester at his house of Ferndean. Partly autobiographical, the novel abounds with social criticism and sinister gothic elements.
Yesterday, our class had a discussion about whether junior students could ride electric bicycles to go to school. 25 students of our class agreed with it, because they said that it is convenient for them and it could take less time to go to school. If they took bus, sometimes the bus come late and it might make them late for school. But the other 35 students didn't agree with them. They said it is not safe for the junior students to get to school by electric bicycles, for they are too young. They also said in the morning the traffic was very busy and the students couldn't ride electric bicycles quickly. Besides, there are too much electric bicycles in the street now, they can get hurt easily.
昨天,我们班讨论了关于中学生是否该骑电单车上学的问题。班上25位同学表示赞同,因为他们认为这样比较方便而且更省时。如果他们坐公车,有时候公车来得晚就有可能使他们迟到。但是,另外的'35位同学不同意他们的看法。他们认为中学生骑电单车上学是不安全的,因为他们还太小了。他们还认为早上交通繁忙,学生骑车不能太快。而且,现在路上的电单车太多了,他们很容易受伤。
i read the book written by luxun .it is called zhaohuaxishi. it includes 10 short articles about the writers stories .they are based on his own experience , when i read this book ,i feel very happy to see luxuns childhood. it was diffrent from ours,so we may find it intersting and exciting. luxuns langange is very great but maybe difficult to understand . but through his words ,we can find his happiness in his heart .
最近过得还好吗?我想告诉你,我无时不刻都在想念你,即便是这样,我仍然感到害怕,我怕这时间的洪流会冲淡我对你的感情,有一天,当我被琐事缠身,记忆逐渐衰退之时,我会彻彻底底地失去你,果真到了那会儿,我不就成了一具行尸走肉了吗?和你在一起的日子可是我一生中最珍贵的一段记忆啊,我怎么能忘记最初的自己呢?
还记得小时候的我吗?那时的我总喜欢给你起外号,喜欢编一些乱七八糟的笑话逗你发笑,你受欺负时陪着你一起伤心、难过,有什么好东西都第一个想要与之分享的人就是你……和你在一起时我是那么的活泼、开朗,没有任何矫饰、做作,所有的欢笑都是发自内心的,因为我喜欢你,从见到你的那一刻就已确定,你是我这辈子最爱的人,是你让我的人生充满了爱的光芒。
现在的我变得和以前不一样了,最大的不同是不再掏心掏肺地对待一个人,因为怕受到伤害,便希望有更多独处的时间,经常是一个人看书,一个人上网,一个人散步,一个人完成所有的娱乐活动,偶尔的交往也只是应酬,也许你会说我孤僻,可那些不必要的寒暄,以及虚伪的客套,对我来说又有什么意义呢?倒不如有人握着我的手,我们彼此静默地坐上一下午,没有形式上的沟通,却更加令人感动。
成年后的世界真得很无趣,每个跟你见面的人都想知道你是做什么的,一个月能挣多少钱,你是否谈恋爱或结婚了,你的另一半又是干什么的,一个月能挣多少钱……很少有人能真正关心你,至少问问你最近过得是否愉快,而在我看来,所有为了拿工资才出去工作的人,都是不快乐的,因为那并不是他们发自内心想要去做的事情,可我到长大后才明白,前方有一个专门对付任性的`***手,叫做“生活所迫”。
我记得,当你还是个孩子的时候就问过我——“我以后要是结婚了你怎么办?”我当时只是傻傻地看着你,搞不清“结婚”到底有何意义。现在想来,唯有苦笑,我还能怎么办?自己一个人过吧,对你,我付出了全部真心,再没力气去谈一场轰轰烈烈的恋爱,好在我已习惯一个人的生活,就这样一天天的过下去,也看不出有多困难,寂寞的时候就想想你,在我心里,你永远是13岁,那个坚强、勇敢的小女孩,虽然我知道你早已不是原来的那个你了,必定是用成熟、稳重代替了以往的疯癫、好动,与人交往也显得越发圆滑、老练,我不禁感叹,在这飞速发展的年代,每前进一步,都可能丢掉自己的本来面目,所以,我们还是不要回头看了,但我还是希望我们能为彼此保留那份纯真的记忆,遗忘的时候可以互相提醒,帮助找回年幼时清纯、可爱的模样。
好了,我还有很多未处理的俗务,今天就写到这儿吧,最后,祝你能过上自己想要的生活,期待着和你见面……
永远爱你的小蜗牛
I read the book of Robinson Crusoe, their captors.
Article describes multiple sailing in the whole island, Crusoe masters of extraordinary survival 28 years experience, strive for survival, show the ingenuity and a man with indomitable perseverance in the face of hardship persistent existence desire, the lonely and eager to rescue the mood. In a lonely island overcome Robinson was done with fear, a savage and said he was "on Friday, they get along with each other, then built on Friday, Crusoe one kind of warm friendship." I also enjoy the disclosure of the business concept: Crusoe each sailing and adventure has clear commercial purpose, with his own property and calculating profit, he will also oneself life the island is his territory, in addition to reveal its economic thought, I admire John Robinson's rich, more learning his strong initiative and spirit of adventure, early efforts, hard work, and perfect kindness thought!
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.