I walked down my street with my dad. The sun shone on Mrs. Stokes, watering her potted plants. 我和爸爸沿着我们的街道走,太阳照到了斯托克斯太太身上,她正给她的盆栽植物浇水。
“Hello, Mrs. Stokes,” I called loudly. “I’ll water those plants for you.” “你好,斯托克斯太太!”我大声喊,“我来给您浇花吧。”
Mrs. Stokes smiled. I watered her potted plant. My dad pulled out some weeds. People like to help each other on our street. 斯托斯太太微笑了,我给她的盆栽植物浇了水,爸爸把一些杂草拔了出来。这条街道上,人们很乐意帮助他人。
I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on Hope and her mom. They were singing for the people who went by. 我跟我爸爸继续走着。太阳照到了浩波和她妈妈身上,她们正为路过的`人们唱歌。
We liked their songs. My dad dropped some money in a hat beside them. Hope smiled. 我们喜欢她们的歌。爸爸在她们旁边的一顶帽子里面放了点钱,浩波微笑了。
I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on a man and his brown dog. The dog wagged its tail. 我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在一位男人和他的棕色狗身上。狗摇着尾巴。
“Can I take Arthur for a walk for you, Mr. Rose?” I asked. “罗丝先生,我帮您把亚瑟带出去遛一遛,行吗?”我问。
“Thank you,” he said. “I’ll have a rest.” “谢谢你,”他说,“我打算休息一会儿。
” I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on the buds bursting on the trees. I was happy. 我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在树上蓦然生出的嫩芽上,我很喜欢。
Mrs. Stoke’s plants were watered. Hope and her mom were singing for the people who went by. Mr. Rose was resting. 斯托克斯太太的植物已经把水浇过了。浩波和她妈妈在为从那儿经过的人们唱歌。罗丝先生正在那儿休息。
I was going to the city park to play with dad and Arthur. I love where I live. 我跟爸爸正要到城市公园去和亚瑟玩。我爱我居住的地方。
Last Sunday we went to the countryside. There was golden wheat all over the fields/The fields were covered with golden wheat. Large and colourful apples and pears were hanging on the trees. We could see some peasants were busy getting in the crops in the fields,and others were picking fruits under the trees. All the baskets were full of lovely fruits. It was also the fruit of the peasants'labour."No pains,no gains."What a magnificent/beautiful picture(it was!It seemed as if we were wandering in a splendid/wonderful world.
I love autumn. I love the harvest time.
3月4日这一天,注定不能平静的度过了,参观完孙文龙纪念馆后,我内心深深被震撼,于是有感而发。
孙文龙他的一生,作风过硬,务实求真,敢想敢干,致富百姓,走一处、变一处、干一处、红一处。他思想超前,开创种苹果树之先河,给寺头人民栽上了摇钱树;树旗标帆,栽桑养蚕,使阳城成为“山西之首、华北之冠”;开渠截流、筑坝建库,创出了水资源综合利用全国第一县;敢为人先,大胆创新,高寒地区试种棉花成功,受到了周总理的赞扬。在武乡任职期间,实事求是平反冤家错案2220件,赢得民心。
臧克家曾经写到:有的人活着,他已经死了;有的人死了,他还活着。有的人骑在人民头上:“呵,我多伟大!”有的人俯下身子给人民当马。有的人把名字刻入石头想“不朽”;有的人情愿做野草,等着地下的火烧。有的人他活着别人就不能活;有的人他活着是为了多数人更好地活。骑在人民头上的,人民将他摔垮,给人民做马的,人民永远记住他!把名字刻入石头的,名字把尸首烂得更早;只要出风吹过的地方,到处都是青青的野草。他活着别人就不能活,他的下场可以看到;他活着为了多数人更好的活,群众把他抬举的很高很高。一个共产党员、县委书记逝世三十多年来,人们没有忘记他,反而随着时间的推移更加的敬仰他、缅怀他、传颂他……
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.