Grandpa was ill. He was lying on the bed all day. He looked haggard and frowned. Originally smooth and round face suddenly added a lot of wrinkles, black and shiny hair also lost the luster of the past, a few strands of white hair quietly climbed to the top of the head.
在我上学的日子里,幸好还有小猫陪在他身边,带给他一些快乐。希望爷爷早日好起来,继续和我一起幸福地生活。
In my school days, fortunately, there are also kittens around him to bring him some happiness. I hope Grandpa will get better soon and continue to live happily with me.
几个破旧的风扇无力地吱扭转着,细小的声音淹没在巨大的声浪之下,如一粒石子被丢入大海,杳无影踪。
同桌本来就爱说,这一来,他的特长可是得到了充分的发挥,从古猿人扯到世界末日,从探测火星谈到流行时装,从阿凡达说到“东风夜放花千树”侃侃而谈,天南地北,明星八卦,无所不有。和前面说了和后面说,再去和右面说,好像这还不能突现出他的厉害,又传起了纸条。一个个小纸弹漫天飞舞,此起彼伏,如同玩蹦床,这个上去,那个下来,可惜传纸条者空投手技不精,我成了活靶子,右边的'那张麻麻脸扭过来扭过去,一张嘴搅动个不停,口水四溅,越发厌恶,只好捂着耳朵,拼命集中精力读书。
忽然,一只手重重地在我桌子上拍了一下,鸦雀无声,是班长,我不由地高兴起来了,是不是让我做证?班长虽然是你朋友,但这可不能顾及情面了吧!
“吵什么吵,闹什么闹,班里就数你能说!”班长一副咄咄逼人的样子,“你看你同桌多老实”班长指着我大嚷,同桌一副俯首贴耳,下决心认真学习的好孩子样。这怎么会是我?这到底怎么了?我只能在心底里高呼“大人,冤枉啊!”“学学人家,人家都在读书,你还传纸条。”班中只有那威严的声音在回荡。“我可以做证,他一直没停止说话,”同桌一副坦白从宽的样子,嘿嘿阴笑地看着我。
大人,冤枉啊!我何曾说话,传纸条?心中有苦,却与谁评说,欲辩解,却被凌厉的眼神驳回。这难道就是所谓的朋友?这难道就是所谓的友谊?
大人,冤枉啊!
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
几个破旧的风扇无力地吱扭转着,细小的声音淹没在巨大的声浪之下,如一粒石子被丢入大海,杳无影踪。
同桌本来就爱说,这一来,他的.特长可是得到了充分的发挥,从古猿人扯到世界末日,从探测火星谈到流行时装,从阿凡达说到东风夜放花千树侃侃而谈,天南地北,明星八卦,无所不有。和前面说了和后面说,再去和右面说,好像这还不能突现出他的厉害,又传起了纸条。一个个小纸弹漫天飞舞,此起彼伏,如同玩蹦床,这个上去,那个下来,可惜传纸条者空投手技不精,我成了活靶子,右边的那张麻麻脸扭过来扭过去,一张嘴搅动个不停,口水四溅,越发厌恶,只好捂着耳朵,拼命集中精力读书。
忽然,一只手重重地在我桌子上拍了一下,鸦雀无声,是班长,我不由地高兴起来了,是不是让我做证?班长虽然是你朋友,但这可不能顾及情面了吧!
吵什么吵,闹什么闹,班里就数你能说!班长一副咄咄逼人的样子,你看你同桌多老实班长指着我大嚷,同桌一副俯首贴耳,下决心认真学习的好孩子样。这怎么会是我?这到底怎么了?我只能在心底里高呼大人,冤枉啊!学学人家,人家都在读书,你还传纸条。班中只有那威严的声音在回荡。我可以做证,他一直没停止说话,同桌一副坦白从宽的样子,嘿嘿阴笑地看着我。
大人,冤枉啊!我何曾说话,传纸条?心中有苦,却与谁评说,欲辩解,却被凌厉的眼神驳回。这难道就是所谓的朋友?这难道就是所谓的友谊?
大人,冤枉啊!
Yesterday, our class had a discussion about whether junior students could ride electric bicycles to go to school. 25 students of our class agreed with it, because they said that it is convenient for them and it could take less time to go to school. If they took bus, sometimes the bus come late and it might make them late for school. But the other 35 students didn't agree with them. They said it is not safe for the junior students to get to school by electric bicycles, for they are too young. They also said in the morning the traffic was very busy and the students couldn't ride electric bicycles quickly. Besides, there are too much electric bicycles in the street now, they can get hurt easily.
昨天,我们班讨论了关于中学生是否该骑电单车上学的问题。班上25位同学表示赞同,因为他们认为这样比较方便而且更省时。如果他们坐公车,有时候公车来得晚就有可能使他们迟到。但是,另外的'35位同学不同意他们的看法。他们认为中学生骑电单车上学是不安全的,因为他们还太小了。他们还认为早上交通繁忙,学生骑车不能太快。而且,现在路上的电单车太多了,他们很容易受伤。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.