Today my mother and I go to shopping. We went to a big shop. There are many things. Something about playing, some about diet and some about work.
I like the book is very small, so I have to go to the bookstore. Oh, there are a lot of books. I like it very much. So I ask a mother: "I can chice my favorite book?" My mother said: "good!" "Good! Thank you, mum!" Im happy to buy some books!
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
When I was in high school, one of my classmates sit right beside me. His name is ChenLiang. He is my unforgettable person in my life.I remembered my mathematics was just mediocre at that time, but he was extraordinary and excellent in calculating and solving mathematic questions. He often received perfect scores. Of course, I wished I could reach at his level. Since we talked all day long, I asked how he could solve those difficult questions. He was so patient and polite to answer my sometimes ridiculous thinking. Gradually, I built my confidence at mathematics and finally passed the college entrance exam.youtheme
Now, we are apart, but I still remember his great attitude and willing in study. I am so obliged to my classmate, who is my friend always and forever.
翻译:
当我在高中的时候,我的一个同学坐在我旁边。他的名字是亮。他是我一生中最难忘的人,我记得当时我的数学成绩很平庸,但他在计算和解决数学问题方面表现不凡,成绩优异。他经常得到完美的成绩。当然,我希望我能达到他的水平。既然我们谈了一整天,我问他怎么能解决这些困难的问题。他是那么耐心和礼貌的回答我有时可笑的想法。渐渐地,我对数学有了信心,并最终通过了大学入学
现在,我们分开了,但我仍然记得他的伟大的态度,并愿意在学习。我很感激我的同学,他是我的朋友,永远和永远。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.