王江涛小作文类型预测准吗

王江涛小作文类型预测准吗

首页话题更新时间:2024-10-21 18:51:10
王江涛小作文类型预测准吗

王江涛小作文类型预测准吗【一】

猴子王

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:谁来做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。

Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。

Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。

Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。

Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。

Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。

Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。

Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。

Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。

Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。

All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。

Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

兔子:他怎么了?

Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。

The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

猴子国王开始对周围的\'动物发号施令。

Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。

Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。

Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。

Bear: How do we do that?

熊:我们该怎么做呢?

Rabbit: I have an idea.

兔子:我有一个主意。

Bear: What is it?

熊:什么主意?

The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。

Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?

Monkey: Not bad.

猴子:不错。

Fox: Are you busy right now?

狐狸:你现在忙吗?

Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

猴子:不忙。怎么啦?

Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。

Monkey: Really? Where is that?

猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?

Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。

Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

猴子:好吧,我们走吧。

The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。

Monkey: Where is the food?

猴子:哪有吃的啊?

Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。

Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!

As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!

Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!

Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。

Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!

Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。

MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.

寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你

王江涛小作文类型预测准吗【二】

蜘蛛织了一张吊床,搭在树枝上,风轻轻地吹,吊床轻轻地摇,蜘蛛高兴地唱着:“躺在床上真舒服,甜甜蜜蜜进梦乡。”

一只蚊子兴高采烈地唱着它的“战机之歌”,“嗡嗡”地提着一只装满人类血液的小桶,来到“吊床”下,气喘吁吁地坐在地上。蜘蛛看见了蚊子,心中打抱不平:这坏蚊子,又开始作恶多端,今天要好好教训一下她。蜘蛛看了看蚊子,声如洪钟地问:“喂,美丽的蚊子小姐,您的嗓音悦耳动听,可比过歌星之王百灵鸟,去参加歌星比赛准赢,何不妨上我的吊床,与我共唱一首?”蚊子听了,心中不免欣喜若狂,可是想起妈妈说:“出门捕食要小心,蜘蛛大哥谎言多。”蚊子说:“不了,我若与能歌善舞的百灵鸟比,差多了。”蜘蛛见蚊子不上当,又说:“蚊子小姐,您吃那么多‘甘甜可口’的鲜血,可是会长胖的,不如让我与您在这吊床上共享!”蚊子又说:“我的食物有妈妈和蚊子宝宝吃,这点不多,你吃了就没了!”蜘蛛有点火冒三丈,可又平易近人地说:“蚊子小姐,您瞧瞧您身上那美丽的黑色礼服,这礼服一定是世上最美的礼服,就连蝴蝶色彩斑斓的礼服在您面前都显得花哨了!来与我共舞一曲吧!”蚊子看蜘蛛这般诚恳,心中不免心动了,飞上了吊床”,“啊”,只见蚊子被吊床紧紧地粘住了,“哈哈,你这无恶不作的坏蚊子,今天你要为你所做地一切付出惨重的代价!”说完,蜘蛛吃掉了害虫蚊子。

这个童话故事告诉我们:恶人,不论怎么警惕,总会自食恶果,自投罗网。

王江涛小作文类型预测准吗【三】

欢呼,在一朵朵不同的唇上出现。

招手,在一只只不同的臂前挥舞。

——题记

你看到过这样的镜头么?

一声急促的放学铃,校门在铃声中打开了。一群如小鸟般的孩子,脸上充满了笑容,奔走出了校门,逐渐逐渐散开去,四下寻找自己大人的身影。而大人们正在对面眺望是不是有自己的孩子出来。

你看到过这样的镜头么?

马路对面的大人,一旦发现自己的孩子,立刻开始大声喊叫,比方说,这里会喊出一句:“宝贝,妈妈在这里。”那里又会喊出一句:“唉,人在这里,你的眼睛看到哪里去了?”“孩子,快,车多,到奶奶这里来!”之类的。于是,整个对面,充斥着大人的呼唤。有粘糊糊的、有强健有力的、有沙哑的.······

你看到过这样的镜头么?

一旦发现自己的孩子离自己比较近,于是一把拽过孩子,拉到自己身边,一边拿下孩子身上负重的东西,一边抱怨着,不信,你听:“哎呀,你怎么这么晚才放学呀,我都等了好久。”而孩子则没理会这些,自顾自的说学校里发生了什么事,而大人则怜爱地听着。而没有接送的孩子,揪准机会买一点小零小碎的东西吃。人都是这么长大的。

你看到过这样的镜头么?

看见孩子在和同学打打闹闹,完全不顾大人的焦急等待。大人们先会是稍有放大愠怒,但那颗悬着的心放下了,于是表情也缓和下来了,变成一种温和的笑。轻轻拉着孩子,告诉他该回家了,下午还可以一起玩,一起聊,然后教孩子们互相道别。孩子是自己的掌上明珠,已经握在手里,难道还放不下么?

似乎,你也看到这样的镜头。

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多栏目

© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.