My cousin lives in the mountain. Every evening, the most beautiful thing there is the charming sunset.
站在阳台上向远处望去,是连绵起伏的.高山,大约5点时,太阳便悄悄地躲到山的背后。
Standing on the balcony, looking into the distance, is a rolling mountain, about 5 o'clock, the sun will quietly hide behind the mountain.
太阳还是那么灿烂,仿佛永远年轻,永远不老似的。渐渐地,太阳变得通红,大地、天空、云彩,也被太阳映得通红。
The sun is still so bright, as if forever young, never old. Gradually, the sun becomes red, and the earth, sky and clouds are also reflected by the sun.
太阳只剩下半边脸了,它仿佛不舍得离去,还想多看看这美丽的东方。
The sun has only half of its face left. It seems to be reluctant to leave. It also wants to see the beautiful East.
In the morning, the lake under the mountain is like a big mirror. The fish in the lake have a good time.
早晨,人们也出来活动了。四个小孩在进行跑步比赛,他们跑了一圈又一圈,累得汗水直流,他们想:不管怎么样,一定要跑到终点。老人们在打太极拳,一位老爷爷对着他前面的`老爷爷说:“加油!”大哥哥们又唱又跳的,真热闹呀!
In the morning, people came out to have activities. Four children are running race, they run circle after circle, tired sweat, they think: no matter what, must run to the end. The old people are playing Taijiquan. An old man says to the old man in front of him, "come on!" Big brother is singing and dancing. It's so lively!
大家玩得好开心!
Have a good time!
If I had a pair of wings,
我想飞到北京去,
I want to fly to Beijing,
看看天安门有多雄伟?
How grand is Tian'anmen?
假如我有一双翅膀,
If I had a pair of wings,
我想飞到埃及去,
I want to fly to Egypt,
看看金字塔有多高?
How high is the pyramid?
假如我有一双翅膀,
If I had a pair of wings,
我想飞到宇宙去,
I want to fly to the universe,
看看火星有多大?
How big is Mars?
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.