第二天,小猴子又下山玩,他走到一棵苹果树下,看见苹果又大又圆,非常高兴,就摘了几个拿着往前走。他走到一片南瓜地里,看见南瓜又大又黄,非常高兴,就扔了苹果去摘南瓜。他捧着南瓜往回走,看见一只蝴蝶,就扔了南瓜去追蝴蝶,但是蝴蝶飞进花丛中不见了,小猴子只好空着手回家去了。
小猴子第一次下山,因为三心二意太贪心了,结果什么也没得到。小猴子第二次下山,走到一片果园,他看见满树的苹果又大又红,香气扑鼻,连忙摘了几个苹果大口大口地吃起来。小猴子走着吃着,不知不觉走到一片南瓜地里,只见满地金灿灿的南瓜特别诱人,他赶紧吃完手中的苹果去摘南瓜。他抱着南瓜往家走,回到家,小猴子把南瓜籽掏空,做成了南瓜派。
猴子王
All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.
一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。
Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.
狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。
Rabbit: Who will be the judge?
兔子:谁来做裁判呢?
Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.
狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。
Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.
熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。
Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.
兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!
Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.
熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。
Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.
兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。
Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!
狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!
Duck: Okay. Let’s go!
鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!
Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。
Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…
兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…
Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.
熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…
Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.
狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。
The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。
Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.
兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。
Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.
熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。
Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.
狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。
Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.
熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。
All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.
所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。
Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.
狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。
Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.
动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。
Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.
狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。
Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.
熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。
Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.
兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。
Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.
狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。
Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。
Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!
狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。
Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!
猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。
All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.
猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。
Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?
兔子:他怎么了?
Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.
熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。
The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.
猴子国王开始对周围的\'动物发号施令。
Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.
猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。
Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.
一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。
Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.
狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。
Bear: How do we do that?
熊:我们该怎么做呢?
Rabbit: I have an idea.
兔子:我有一个主意。
Bear: What is it?
熊:什么主意?
The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.
动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。
Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?
狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?
Monkey: Not bad.
猴子:不错。
Fox: Are you busy right now?
狐狸:你现在忙吗?
Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?
猴子:不忙。怎么啦?
Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.
狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。
Monkey: Really? Where is that?
猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?
Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.
狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。
Monkey: Well then, let’s go.
猴子:好吧,我们走吧。
The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.
猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。
Monkey: Where is the food?
猴子:哪有吃的啊?
Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.
狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。
Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.
猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!
As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。
Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!
猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!
Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!
兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!
Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.
猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!
Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.
狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。
Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!
猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!
Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.
熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。
MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.
寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你
第二天,小猴子下山,走到一棵苹果树下。它看见树上的苹果结得又红又大,馋得直流口水,于是就摘了许多苹果。它吃了一个苹果,哇!苹果又香又甜。它抱着苹果往前走,心里美滋滋的。
小猴子蹦蹦跳跳,来到一片南瓜地里。南瓜长得金黄金黄的,它非常高兴,于是扔了苹果去摘南瓜。南瓜又大又重,它想出了一个好办法,把南瓜滚回家。结果,回到家南瓜已经坏了。
狮子睡着了,有只老鼠跳到了他身上。狮子猛然站起来,把他抓住,准备吃掉。老鼠请求饶命,并说如果保住性命,必将报恩,狮子轻蔑地笑了笑,便把他放走了。不久,狮子真的被老鼠救了性命。原来狮子被一个猎人抓获,并用绳索把他捆在一棵树上。老鼠听到了他的哀嚎,走过去咬断绳索,放走了狮子,并说:“你当时嘲笑我,不相信能得到我的报答,现在可清楚了,老鼠也能报恩。”
这故事说明,时运交替变更,强者也会有需要弱者的时候。
又有一天天气晴朗,万里无云,小猴子准备下山去采摘果实,它想了,上次丢三落四,这次可不行了。小猴子走到一棵苹果树下,旁边又是一片南瓜地,他看到红红的苹果和黄黄的南瓜,非常开心,就摘了几个苹果、捧着一个大南瓜,继续往前走。走着走着它看到,前面百花齐放,就急忙跑过去,它正准备扔掉苹果和南瓜去采摘些花儿送给
妈妈,他刚要扔下苹果和南瓜就想了起来,上次什么东西都没拿回家,这次可不行了。它急忙又拿起了南瓜和苹果,高高兴兴的回到了家里,一回到家他就和家人美滋滋的吃了起来。
小猫咪非常孤独,这天独自下山玩耍。它来到了玉米地,这看看,那看看,看到了一棵最大的玉米。玉米又粗又大,让小猫咪馋涎欲滴,便抱起那棵玉米,大摇大摆地走了。
走着走着,小猫咪来到了桃园。桃树上结了红通通的桃子,要是把桃子带回去,肯定可以大吃一顿!它扔掉玉米摘下了桃子。小猫咪又来到了西瓜地,那绿油油、圆滚滚的西瓜,看上去这么饱满,吃起来肯定很美味。小猫咪又把桃子扔了,挑了一只又大又圆的.西瓜。
可是,在回去的路上,小猫咪看见一只老鼠。它二话不说,又把西瓜扔到一旁,对老鼠穷追不舍。小猫咪抓住了老鼠,叼在嘴里继续往前走。突然,小猫咪发现一个水塘,塘里的鱼活蹦乱跳。这鱼该有多美味哇,比起老鼠好多了。它便把老鼠放了,向水塘走去。一条鱼向塘边缓缓游来,小猫咪瞧准时机往前一扑,鱼被吓跑了,自己却扑了一个空。它在水里不停地挣扎,最后被淹死。
这只可怜的小猫咪,因为贪婪竟一事无成,最终连自己的性命也丢了。
有一天,小猴子下山,走到了一棵苹果树下。他看见满树的苹果又大又红,非常高兴,就摘了几个捧着往前走。不一会儿,他走到一片南瓜地里,他又看见满地的南瓜又大又多,心里非常高兴,就扔了苹果去摘南瓜。走着走着,他看见一只小松鼠在树上跳来跳去真可爱,于是就扔了南瓜去追松鼠,松鼠跑到森林里不见了,小猴子只好空着手回家去。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.