I read the book of Robinson Crusoe, their captors.
Article describes multiple sailing in the whole island, Crusoe masters of extraordinary survival 28 years experience, strive for survival, show the ingenuity and a man with indomitable perseverance in the face of hardship persistent existence desire, the lonely and eager to rescue the mood. In a lonely island overcome Robinson was done with fear, a savage and said he was "on Friday, they get along with each other, then built on Friday, Crusoe one kind of warm friendship." I also enjoy the disclosure of the business concept: Crusoe each sailing and adventure has clear commercial purpose, with his own property and calculating profit, he will also oneself life the island is his territory, in addition to reveal its economic thought, I admire John Robinson's rich, more learning his strong initiative and spirit of adventure, early efforts, hard work, and perfect kindness thought!
七岁回老家湖南过炎热的暑假时,我对老家很好奇,总是东摸摸,西看看。那里一切的一切,几乎和我们生活的方式一点儿也不一样。我最感兴趣的是母鸡下蛋的样子,母鸡每次痛苦地下完蛋后就一边没完没了地“***”着,一边走了。这时,我就会拿起热乎乎的蛋端详好一阵子,然后在妈妈再三地催促下依依不舍地把蛋放进橱柜里。有一次,我的脑海里突然闪现出了一个想法:用蛋孵出小鸡来。那时我以为,只要有足够的热度,就可以孵出小鸡了,根本不用母鸡“瞎操心”。说干就干。我家卧室那儿有一个废旧的洗衣机,上面盖着一层被子,每次母鸡下完蛋后,我就偷偷摸摸地把蛋塞进被子里,以为这样就可以了。我常常幻想,会不会有哪一天,我正在房里学习,突然从房里传来小鸡的叫声?几天后,屋里传来一声尖叫“:啊”!跑去一看洗衣机上的被子一片狼藉,棉花粘着蛋黄,蛋清。整个房子都臭气熏天,我急忙捂住鼻子。再看尖叫的人——原来是妈妈!
“怎么回事?”妈妈问道,“是不是你***?”
我小声嘀咕着“:我又没干坏事。”
“你怎么还不承认?把被子搞成这样!”妈妈生气了。
我告诉了妈妈那个傻傻的想法,妈妈笑了,对我说:“你这傻孩子,照你这样说,母鸡就不用孵蛋了。”“哎?鸡蛋不是靠热的力量孵出来的吗?”
“傻孩子哎,你那么一点热度,怎么孵出小鸡呀?”
我“哦”了一声,就若无其事地跑去玩了。
童年,就像断了线的风筝一样,越飘越远,使我怎么也抓不到它了,只能叹着气看着它的背影。从一个无知的女孩到现在的我,这段成长的足迹,虽然不能重新开始,但它能让我的心常常重临于幸福之中。
可怜天下父母心,天底下的父母都是负债者,而且债务会随着日积月累,越背越多,越背越沉,一直到压弯他们的腰、一直到熬白他们的发、一直到磨瞎他们的眼、到老到死,这债务依然有增无减。这是心债,感情债,儿女债。父母甘心背负这份债务,吃苦受累,与他们而言不算什么,真的不算什么,子女幸福,便是他们的`幸福。树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不待。别在失去的时候想到感恩,抓住现在就是抓住幸福。
虽然天下的父母们从来都是只知付出,不求回报,但为人子女者还是应该力所能及地报答父母的恩情。有时候哪怕仅仅是一句感谢的话语,一个感激的微笑,一个感恩的拥抱,都足以让父母感到快乐和幸福。
当父母老了的时候,请像他们爱你那样爱他们,这是儿女们应尽的义务,这是父母老有所依的依赖,这是绿叶对根的情意!
站在起跑线上,我们需要坚定不移的目标。“百学须先立志”,没有目标,整个人就像一只无头的苍蝇,失掉了自己最为重要的东西——方向。磕磕碰碰,最好的结果就是一事无成,最坏的便是半途而废,总不会落得个好结果。到头来,学到了什么?只有“两袖清风”罢了。
有了目标,一定会成功吗?
还要给自己添一分自信。只有伴随着信心,才能磨练自己,求得更高的知识而进入更高的境界。信心给我们动力。失去信心,犹如失去燃料的发动机,无法运转,只是一个废弃的机器罢了,没有任何价值。信心给我们注入一抹活力。信心不可缺失,也必不可少。
可一旦狐狸的尾巴翘上了天,太过于自信,就会成为阻碍前进的脚步的自负。自负让人失去理智,自负让人高估自己,自负让人停滞不前。
谦虚与自负就像天使与恶魔。败坏之先,人心骄傲;尊荣以前,必有谦卑。很多时候,人都会不自觉地骄傲起来。每当这个时候,就应当去发现自己的不足,把骄傲剔除,把谦虚带来,变成前进的“助燃剂”、成功的“催化剂”。每个人都希望人生是有尊荣的,并非是败坏的。要是因为自负而失掉方向、失掉努力、失掉自我,又能怪谁呢?
目标是方向,它左右我们前进的方向;自信是燃料,它支撑我们前进;谦虚是助燃剂,它帮助我们充分认识自己,从而更好地迈进;我们就是一台高效的发动机,目标、自信、谦虚缺一不可。只有将三样东西统一在一起,再加上自己的努力,才能摘取人生的辉煌与成功。
Jane Eyre is a first-person narrative of the title character, a small, plain-faced, intelligent and honest English orphan. The novel goes through five distinct stages: Jane's childhood at Gateshead, where she is abused by her aunt and cousins; her education at Lowood School, where she acquires friends and role models but also suffers privations; her time as the governess of Thornfield Manor, where she falls in love with her Byronic employer, Edward Rochester; her time with the Rivers family at Marsh's End (or Moor House and Morton, where her cold clergyman-cousin St John Rivers proposes to her; and her reunion with and marriage to her beloved Rochester at his house of Ferndean. Partly autobiographical, the novel abounds with social criticism and sinister gothic elements.
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.