远处有一所学校,没有一点喧哗声,甚至连一点翻书声都没有,我走近一看,没一个人,教室门和办公室的门紧紧的闭着,铁锁将那些教室门和办公室的门狠狠的'锁着。我不明白这是怎么回事,便询问周围人,他们告诉我一个我不愿听到的结果——这所学校关门了!那孩子们上那儿去读书;教师们去那儿教学;祖国未来有谁建设。听到这儿,他又告诉我一个不幸的消息——世界上没有书了,孩子都没有书读了。
我被愣住了,没有书!没有书那会给世界带多大的灾难了!我不敢相信这一切,便到其它地方去看,其它地方的情况显得更糟,因为学校被拆毁了,只留下成片的废墟。沮丧的我乘车回到城里的住所。在公路上,我碰到了大批的文盲在公路上乱跑,他们完全不知交通规则,我只好停下来步行回家,而在步行的同时,我看到了很多具死尸,他们都是因为交通事故而死的。市场里混乱不堪,小偷随处可见,许多人没有住处,建筑师少得可怜,人们忍饥挨饿……
没有了书,人们的生活将变得混乱不堪;没有了书,世界将会变得死气沉沉。
Yesterday, our class had a discussion about whether junior students could ride electric bicycles to go to school. 25 students of our class agreed with it, because they said that it is convenient for them and it could take less time to go to school. If they took bus, sometimes the bus come late and it might make them late for school. But the other 35 students didn't agree with them. They said it is not safe for the junior students to get to school by electric bicycles, for they are too young. They also said in the morning the traffic was very busy and the students couldn't ride electric bicycles quickly. Besides, there are too much electric bicycles in the street now, they can get hurt easily.
昨天,我们班讨论了关于中学生是否该骑电单车上学的问题。班上25位同学表示赞同,因为他们认为这样比较方便而且更省时。如果他们坐公车,有时候公车来得晚就有可能使他们迟到。但是,另外的'35位同学不同意他们的看法。他们认为中学生骑电单车上学是不安全的,因为他们还太小了。他们还认为早上交通繁忙,学生骑车不能太快。而且,现在路上的电单车太多了,他们很容易受伤。
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.