Jane Eyre is a first-person narrative of the title character, a small, plain-faced, intelligent and honest English orphan. The novel goes through five distinct stages: Jane's childhood at Gateshead, where she is abused by her aunt and cousins; her education at Lowood School, where she acquires friends and role models but also suffers privations; her time as the governess of Thornfield Manor, where she falls in love with her Byronic employer, Edward Rochester; her time with the Rivers family at Marsh's End (or Moor House and Morton, where her cold clergyman-cousin St John Rivers proposes to her; and her reunion with and marriage to her beloved Rochester at his house of Ferndean. Partly autobiographical, the novel abounds with social criticism and sinister gothic elements.
回想起来,同学们是那样天真活泼,课堂是那样富有情趣,令我自豪。
那是春天,大地复苏。校园里鸟语花香,英语老师迈着轻快的步伐,走进教室,交给我一项重要的任务——当一次老师,我愉快的接受了任务。
“叮叮叮”,上课铃响了,我深吸一口气,走上讲台,对同学们说:Hello, Nice to meet yo.” “Nice ti meet yo to.”同学们不约而同地回答.我向同学们介绍了自己,同学们马上送给我热烈的掌声。随后,便开始在掌声中上课了,同学们,跟我读单词” “Yes,teacher.” “cover,cover, go” “cover, cover” “sell” “sell, sell.” “ok, agoin.” 接着,同学们又响亮的.读了起来。“好,现在我们每组同学充当一个角色,第一组彼得,第二组安妮,go。”我一声令下,充当角色的游戏马上就要开演了。“I like drawing, Let is draw,图片。”顿时,全班大笑,有的笑弯了腰,有的捂着肚子笑。“安静。”我拿着棍子喊道。这时,第二组的唐敏说“你们笑什么笑,没文化,不知道,中外结合吗?一看都不懂。”“哎,还中外结合,我看你是狗加唐敏相结合。”刘兵说。顿时,唐敏无话可说了,用书遮住脸,真想找个地缝钻下去。我说“笑什么,你们不知道鼓励他,反而在这里冷嘲热讽。唐敏,相信我,你会读懂的,加油。”听了我的鼓励,同学们和我一起为第二组的同学加油。第二组的同学昂起头,用洪亮的声音读出了安妮说的话:“I like drawing,Let is draw pictures。”刚说完,教室里便响起雷鸣般的掌声,第二组成功了。我对他们投去赞扬的眼光,他们也自豪的坐了下去。“唐敏,你刚才怎么不钻入地缝里去呀?”“哎呀,地缝里的大王不让我抢他地盘。”说着,大家都笑了起来。
“叮叮叮”下课了,这节课便在欢声笑语中结束了。
我第一次当小老师,既收获了成功,又收获了欢笑。虽然往事不再,但它已成为我记忆中的珍宝。
Grandpa was ill. He was lying on the bed all day. He looked haggard and frowned. Originally smooth and round face suddenly added a lot of wrinkles, black and shiny hair also lost the luster of the past, a few strands of white hair quietly climbed to the top of the head.
在我上学的日子里,幸好还有小猫陪在他身边,带给他一些快乐。希望爷爷早日好起来,继续和我一起幸福地生活。
In my school days, fortunately, there are also kittens around him to bring him some happiness. I hope Grandpa will get better soon and continue to live happily with me.
于是,小熊兜兜带着自己仅有的100童话币和2块面包,开始了它的离家出走之旅……
第一次离开妈妈羽翼的小熊兜兜跌跌撞撞的走在与家相反的路上。天,慢慢黑了起来,周围的树木好像变了一个模样,阴森得吓人。小熊兜兜开始害怕起来……这时候,一对绿色的眼睛亮了起来,紧接着,无数双绿眼睛跟着亮了起来……小熊兜兜恐惧的看着无数匹野狼从草丛里慢慢的走出来,贪婪的看着自己,小熊兜兜无助极了,它好想妈妈,好想好想……豆大的眼珠像断了线一般从小熊兜兜的眼眶中流出,可是这并不能阻止野狼前进的步伐。野狼慢慢的靠近着小熊兜兜,就在野狼离小熊兜兜半米的`时候,一个戴着深紫色魔法帽身穿深紫色魔法袍还骑着会飞扫帚的身影一闪而过,只留给那些野狼一个潇洒的背影。小熊兜兜感觉预想中的疼痛没有到来,反而有一种漂浮在空中的感觉,可等到他睁眼的时候,却是在一个满是药水的小屋里。小熊兜兜欣喜极了,他以为自己终于得救了,连忙向那正在调制药水的女巫道谢。女巫桀桀一笑,说,不用谢,我这锅汤正好需要一只幼熊来做调料。小熊兜兜一听,脸都吓白了,这哪是得救啊,分明就是刚出虎穴又如狼窝啊……(欲知后事如何,请看下回分解)
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
i read the book written by luxun .it is called zhaohuaxishi. it includes 10 short articles about the writers stories .they are based on his own experience , when i read this book ,i feel very happy to see luxuns childhood. it was diffrent from ours,so we may find it intersting and exciting. luxuns langange is very great but maybe difficult to understand . but through his words ,we can find his happiness in his heart .
I read the book of Robinson Crusoe, their captors.
Article describes multiple sailing in the whole island, Crusoe masters of extraordinary survival 28 years experience, strive for survival, show the ingenuity and a man with indomitable perseverance in the face of hardship persistent existence desire, the lonely and eager to rescue the mood. In a lonely island overcome Robinson was done with fear, a savage and said he was "on Friday, they get along with each other, then built on Friday, Crusoe one kind of warm friendship." I also enjoy the disclosure of the business concept: Crusoe each sailing and adventure has clear commercial purpose, with his own property and calculating profit, he will also oneself life the island is his territory, in addition to reveal its economic thought, I admire John Robinson's rich, more learning his strong initiative and spirit of adventure, early efforts, hard work, and perfect kindness thought!
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.