以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的\'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
Grandpa was ill. He was lying on the bed all day. He looked haggard and frowned. Originally smooth and round face suddenly added a lot of wrinkles, black and shiny hair also lost the luster of the past, a few strands of white hair quietly climbed to the top of the head.
在我上学的日子里,幸好还有小猫陪在他身边,带给他一些快乐。希望爷爷早日好起来,继续和我一起幸福地生活。
In my school days, fortunately, there are also kittens around him to bring him some happiness. I hope Grandpa will get better soon and continue to live happily with me.
Jane Eyre is a first-person narrative of the title character, a small, plain-faced, intelligent and honest English orphan. The novel goes through five distinct stages: Jane's childhood at Gateshead, where she is abused by her aunt and cousins; her education at Lowood School, where she acquires friends and role models but also suffers privations; her time as the governess of Thornfield Manor, where she falls in love with her Byronic employer, Edward Rochester; her time with the Rivers family at Marsh's End (or Moor House and Morton, where her cold clergyman-cousin St John Rivers proposes to her; and her reunion with and marriage to her beloved Rochester at his house of Ferndean. Partly autobiographical, the novel abounds with social criticism and sinister gothic elements.
于是,小熊兜兜带着自己仅有的100童话币和2块面包,开始了它的离家出走之旅……
第一次离开妈妈羽翼的小熊兜兜跌跌撞撞的走在与家相反的路上。天,慢慢黑了起来,周围的树木好像变了一个模样,阴森得吓人。小熊兜兜开始害怕起来……这时候,一对绿色的眼睛亮了起来,紧接着,无数双绿眼睛跟着亮了起来……小熊兜兜恐惧的看着无数匹野狼从草丛里慢慢的走出来,贪婪的看着自己,小熊兜兜无助极了,它好想妈妈,好想好想……豆大的眼珠像断了线一般从小熊兜兜的眼眶中流出,可是这并不能阻止野狼前进的步伐。野狼慢慢的靠近着小熊兜兜,就在野狼离小熊兜兜半米的`时候,一个戴着深紫色魔法帽身穿深紫色魔法袍还骑着会飞扫帚的身影一闪而过,只留给那些野狼一个潇洒的背影。小熊兜兜感觉预想中的疼痛没有到来,反而有一种漂浮在空中的感觉,可等到他睁眼的时候,却是在一个满是药水的小屋里。小熊兜兜欣喜极了,他以为自己终于得救了,连忙向那正在调制药水的女巫道谢。女巫桀桀一笑,说,不用谢,我这锅汤正好需要一只幼熊来做调料。小熊兜兜一听,脸都吓白了,这哪是得救啊,分明就是刚出虎穴又如狼窝啊……(欲知后事如何,请看下回分解)
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.