Last Sunday we went to the countryside. There was golden wheat all over the fields/The fields were covered with golden wheat. Large and colourful apples and pears were hanging on the trees. We could see some peasants were busy getting in the crops in the fields,and others were picking fruits under the trees. All the baskets were full of lovely fruits. It was also the fruit of the peasants'labour."No pains,no gains."What a magnificent/beautiful picture(it was!It seemed as if we were wandering in a splendid/wonderful world.
I love autumn. I love the harvest time.
今天要去开心农场秋游了,我神采奕奕地来到学校。不一会儿,出发了,我在车上望着窗外的风景。
这次的秋游地点是沙坪坝双碑中梁镇占地320亩的开心农场!我一听到这个名字就觉得这个地方肯定别有一番韵味,期待的心情更加迫切。来到开心农场,首先映入眼帘的是一大片荷塘,碧绿的荷叶非常养眼。
我们排着队来到“奇蔬异果园”,里面的风景和“奇蔬异果园”这个名称可真般配,这里的黄瓜颜色各式各样,有的.扭曲着紧紧缠绕在瓜架上,有的垂直于地面,长度异常惊人,最长的可达2米。还有有趣的像无数长长的树根组成的“根林”各种各样的奇蔬异果使我心血来潮,拿起手机,每个品种都让我拍了几张。
我们来到了一块青椒田,当有人和我们说可以下去摘青椒的时候,我们一蜂窝地下去了,我这里瞅瞅,那里看看,摘了好多个,可是都娇小玲珑的,真是失败埃
吃过午饭,我们去参观了各种植物的种子及样子, 真是琳琅满目!看了这些后,我才发觉我对农作物的了解也太少了,得多学习才行。我们又来到了一块土地,许多同学在用锄头挖土,种菜苗,我也拿起一根菜苗,种了起来,可惜的是,我们班没有锄头,只能去找别人借。有些同学被泥溅了一身,这样子可真滑稽。
I walked down my street with my dad. The sun shone on Mrs. Stokes, watering her potted plants. 我和爸爸沿着我们的街道走,太阳照到了斯托克斯太太身上,她正给她的盆栽植物浇水。
“Hello, Mrs. Stokes,” I called loudly. “I’ll water those plants for you.” “你好,斯托克斯太太!”我大声喊,“我来给您浇花吧。”
Mrs. Stokes smiled. I watered her potted plant. My dad pulled out some weeds. People like to help each other on our street. 斯托斯太太微笑了,我给她的盆栽植物浇了水,爸爸把一些杂草拔了出来。这条街道上,人们很乐意帮助他人。
I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on Hope and her mom. They were singing for the people who went by. 我跟我爸爸继续走着。太阳照到了浩波和她妈妈身上,她们正为路过的`人们唱歌。
We liked their songs. My dad dropped some money in a hat beside them. Hope smiled. 我们喜欢她们的歌。爸爸在她们旁边的一顶帽子里面放了点钱,浩波微笑了。
I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on a man and his brown dog. The dog wagged its tail. 我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在一位男人和他的棕色狗身上。狗摇着尾巴。
“Can I take Arthur for a walk for you, Mr. Rose?” I asked. “罗丝先生,我帮您把亚瑟带出去遛一遛,行吗?”我问。
“Thank you,” he said. “I’ll have a rest.” “谢谢你,”他说,“我打算休息一会儿。
” I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on the buds bursting on the trees. I was happy. 我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在树上蓦然生出的嫩芽上,我很喜欢。
Mrs. Stoke’s plants were watered. Hope and her mom were singing for the people who went by. Mr. Rose was resting. 斯托克斯太太的植物已经把水浇过了。浩波和她妈妈在为从那儿经过的人们唱歌。罗丝先生正在那儿休息。
I was going to the city park to play with dad and Arthur. I love where I live. 我跟爸爸正要到城市公园去和亚瑟玩。我爱我居住的地方。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.