Last Sunday we went to the countryside. There was golden wheat all over the fields/The fields were covered with golden wheat. Large and colourful apples and pears were hanging on the trees. We could see some peasants were busy getting in the crops in the fields,and others were picking fruits under the trees. All the baskets were full of lovely fruits. It was also the fruit of the peasants'labour."No pains,no gains."What a magnificent/beautiful picture(it was!It seemed as if we were wandering in a splendid/wonderful world.
I love autumn. I love the harvest time.
these young people are wrong. in my opinion every student should have a knowledge of housework. after all, they will have a family of their own, and they should do their part in keeping a good home. boys should also learn to do housework, for what will they do if they remain single? though not all boys remain single, yet they will be very helpful in the family if they know some housework. anyhow they will not lose anything, but, on the contrary, they will gain something useful.
for what i said above, we can find some eamples of our fellow-students studying abroad. all young men do housework as girls do. someone would argue that we can employ servants. this is true. however, what shall we do if the servant leaves us and all things are left to ourselves? we just cannot leave our clothes as they are and let worms and ants eat them up. and what can we do it we go and study in a foreign country where servants are out our means to employ? we must work for ourselves. why not start to learn to do housework now or else it will be too late? everyone should learn to do housework. what do you think about my idea, boys and girls?
I walked down my street with my dad. The sun shone on Mrs. Stokes, watering her potted plants. 我和爸爸沿着我们的街道走,太阳照到了斯托克斯太太身上,她正给她的盆栽植物浇水。
“Hello, Mrs. Stokes,” I called loudly. “I’ll water those plants for you.” “你好,斯托克斯太太!”我大声喊,“我来给您浇花吧。”
Mrs. Stokes smiled. I watered her potted plant. My dad pulled out some weeds. People like to help each other on our street. 斯托斯太太微笑了,我给她的盆栽植物浇了水,爸爸把一些杂草拔了出来。这条街道上,人们很乐意帮助他人。
I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on Hope and her mom. They were singing for the people who went by. 我跟我爸爸继续走着。太阳照到了浩波和她妈妈身上,她们正为路过的`人们唱歌。
We liked their songs. My dad dropped some money in a hat beside them. Hope smiled. 我们喜欢她们的歌。爸爸在她们旁边的一顶帽子里面放了点钱,浩波微笑了。
I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on a man and his brown dog. The dog wagged its tail. 我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在一位男人和他的棕色狗身上。狗摇着尾巴。
“Can I take Arthur for a walk for you, Mr. Rose?” I asked. “罗丝先生,我帮您把亚瑟带出去遛一遛,行吗?”我问。
“Thank you,” he said. “I’ll have a rest.” “谢谢你,”他说,“我打算休息一会儿。
” I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on the buds bursting on the trees. I was happy. 我跟爸爸继续走着。太阳照在树上蓦然生出的嫩芽上,我很喜欢。
Mrs. Stoke’s plants were watered. Hope and her mom were singing for the people who went by. Mr. Rose was resting. 斯托克斯太太的植物已经把水浇过了。浩波和她妈妈在为从那儿经过的人们唱歌。罗丝先生正在那儿休息。
I was going to the city park to play with dad and Arthur. I love where I live. 我跟爸爸正要到城市公园去和亚瑟玩。我爱我居住的地方。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.