Grandpa was ill. He was lying on the bed all day. He looked haggard and frowned. Originally smooth and round face suddenly added a lot of wrinkles, black and shiny hair also lost the luster of the past, a few strands of white hair quietly climbed to the top of the head.
在我上学的日子里,幸好还有小猫陪在他身边,带给他一些快乐。希望爷爷早日好起来,继续和我一起幸福地生活。
In my school days, fortunately, there are also kittens around him to bring him some happiness. I hope Grandpa will get better soon and continue to live happily with me.
于是,小熊兜兜带着自己仅有的100童话币和2块面包,开始了它的离家出走之旅……
第一次离开妈妈羽翼的小熊兜兜跌跌撞撞的走在与家相反的路上。天,慢慢黑了起来,周围的树木好像变了一个模样,阴森得吓人。小熊兜兜开始害怕起来……这时候,一对绿色的眼睛亮了起来,紧接着,无数双绿眼睛跟着亮了起来……小熊兜兜恐惧的看着无数匹野狼从草丛里慢慢的走出来,贪婪的看着自己,小熊兜兜无助极了,它好想妈妈,好想好想……豆大的眼珠像断了线一般从小熊兜兜的眼眶中流出,可是这并不能阻止野狼前进的步伐。野狼慢慢的靠近着小熊兜兜,就在野狼离小熊兜兜半米的`时候,一个戴着深紫色魔法帽身穿深紫色魔法袍还骑着会飞扫帚的身影一闪而过,只留给那些野狼一个潇洒的背影。小熊兜兜感觉预想中的疼痛没有到来,反而有一种漂浮在空中的感觉,可等到他睁眼的时候,却是在一个满是药水的小屋里。小熊兜兜欣喜极了,他以为自己终于得救了,连忙向那正在调制药水的女巫道谢。女巫桀桀一笑,说,不用谢,我这锅汤正好需要一只幼熊来做调料。小熊兜兜一听,脸都吓白了,这哪是得救啊,分明就是刚出虎穴又如狼窝啊……(欲知后事如何,请看下回分解)
Yesterday, our class had a discussion about whether junior students could ride electric bicycles to go to school. 25 students of our class agreed with it, because they said that it is convenient for them and it could take less time to go to school. If they took bus, sometimes the bus come late and it might make them late for school. But the other 35 students didn't agree with them. They said it is not safe for the junior students to get to school by electric bicycles, for they are too young. They also said in the morning the traffic was very busy and the students couldn't ride electric bicycles quickly. Besides, there are too much electric bicycles in the street now, they can get hurt easily.
昨天,我们班讨论了关于中学生是否该骑电单车上学的问题。班上25位同学表示赞同,因为他们认为这样比较方便而且更省时。如果他们坐公车,有时候公车来得晚就有可能使他们迟到。但是,另外的'35位同学不同意他们的看法。他们认为中学生骑电单车上学是不安全的,因为他们还太小了。他们还认为早上交通繁忙,学生骑车不能太快。而且,现在路上的电单车太多了,他们很容易受伤。
以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的'老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
翻开相册,众多照片都呈现在我眼前,每一张都令人感到温暖。翻着,其中有一张我记忆特别深,在众多照片中,或许没有人能发现他的不同,而我觉得他与众不同,是因为他有一个令我感动的爱情故事。他们从相知,相识到相爱漫长的岁月里走到了一起,成为了周围朋友眼中的最佳恋人。午后,慵懒的阳光洒落在地面上,纵长的道路上,我姐和姐夫在缓慢的走着,共同约定了一个诺言:不管以后我到底走多远,我都会带着你往前走。直到高中毕业典礼那一天,他们去了一家婚纱店。他指着一套婚纱,有点忧郁,然后他轻声告诉她:“等你嫁给我那一天,我把它买给你。”和所有恋人一样,他们一起逛街,一起去看电影,人虽然贫穷,爱情世界里的光芒是一样的,他和她,就这样轰轰烈烈的爱了。
当他们大学毕业之后,我姐带他去见我的爸爸,由于他的贫穷,我爸始终不同意他们结婚,当那天我爸把他撵出去以后,我姐就准备行李和他私奔,最后,我姐被我爸带回来了,把她打了一顿,可还是阻挡不了他爱她的心,最后终于用他们的行动感化了爸爸。
时光飞逝,终于迎来了他们最幸福的时刻,在这一刻,他们讲述了他们在一起的点点滴滴,最后终于用他们的行动实证了诺言。
照片虽小,内涵却大。照片是爱留下的足迹,一切都在那里,不要放大也不要缩小,我只能说十年之后再翻开这张照片时,依然放射着爱的光芒。
© 2022 xuexicn.net,All Rights Reserved.